Dr.Priya Rangasamy, MD
I grew up in India, moved to USA in 2002 after graduating from medical school. Completed my Internal Medicine Residency and Gastroenterology Fellowship at University of Connecticut Health Center. I have been in private practice since 2011 with Digestive Health Associates of Texas. Apart from treating wide variety of gastrointestinal disorders including acid reflux, diarrhea, peptic ulcer disease, abdominal pain, irritable bowel syndrome, I have special interest in women’s health, colon cancer prevention and inflammatory bowel disease.
I consider it as a privilege and blessing to be able to provide compassionate and competent care to my patients. I feel it is important to create a comfortable environment and ensure my patients feel educated and supported when it comes to making healthcare decisions.
Outside of work, I love spending time with my family and friends.
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Tarrant County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
Education & Training
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology/Hepatology, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT
- Residency: Internal Medicine University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT
- Internship: Internal Medicine University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT
- MD: Coimbatore Medical College Coimbatore, India
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center
- North Richland Hills Endoscopy Center
Your Experience is Important to Us!
"Dr. Rangasamy was very personable and listened well! I really liked her and Aairika."- Sandra S.
"Dr. Rangasamy shows genuine care and concern during my visits. She is very professional and friendly, listening to my concerns."- Margaret F.
"Dr. Rangasamy was very pleasant! She answered all my questions and had her office set up my colonoscopy. Everyone in the office was so nice and very helpful. I always get so nervous going to the doctor but by the time I left I was very comfortable. Thank you Dr. Rangasamy!"- Carolyn B.
"I adore Dr. Priya Rangasamy and Aairika! They are so good at what they do and make me feel comfortable - even happy - to be there! LOVE LOVE LOVE!"- Melinda M.
"Checked in, sat down and was called back immediately. Love Dr. Rangasamy. She has performed several procedures on me. She's extremely professional and explains issues where I understand what's going on. Great doctor and staff!!"- Nancy B.